- We only review books of interest to us.
- We do not commit to review all books received. This is a passion project and we all have full time jobs. This means unfortunately we don't get to spend as much time as we like on it. We review as many received as possible.
- We do not promise a positive review. If a book is given to us for review, we are always honest in our review of that book. Please keep in mind we are critiquing the book and not the author.
- We have a Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads account that we post reviews to. We also usually post to Amazon and/or Barnes and Noble.
- When we do review your book we will send you a link to it via email.
That being said, most of the books we review are books we have bought ourselves, from the library or loaned by a friend. It should be assumed everything reviewed is obtained in this fashion unless expressly stated otherwise within the review.
What do we like?
We are genuinely interested in a wide variety of books and like anyone our book moods change. Primarily we review fiction. However, we each have our favorite genres. For example, Lydia loves young adult, while Jennifer likes science fiction, and Shayna adores historical fiction. However, you will find a little bit of everything on our page.
Again each of us has a preferred method. Shayna is old school and prefers paper backs. Lydia prefers epubs and Jennifer likes both. We will let you know in our response which format is preferred at that time.